In order to send a request or get more detailed information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the booking forms below:|
Tours Order Form
Hotel Order Form
Transfer Order Form
Tickets Order Form
or call us at our toll free number 1-866-387-5141.
Krasnaya Polyana Heliski (budget tour)
Day 1 Moscow
Arrival to Moscow.
Meeting with a driver (the driver will be holding the sign Russia Travel Group). Connecting transfer to the airport for domestic flight.
Departure for Caucasus.
Day 1 Caucasus - Krasnaya Polyana
Arrival in Sochi.
Transfer to the hotel located on Krasnaya Polyana.
Check - in at the hotel, accommodation for 3 nights (breakfasts are included), rest.
Day 2 – 3 Caucasus
8:00 am Wake-up call.
8.30-9.30 am Breakfast.
10.00-10.30 am Riding preparations and safety check
10.30 am Departure to landing pad.
11.00 am Flying and riding.
1.00 pm Break for lunch.
2.00 pm Second riding session.
6.00 pm Return to base.
Optional sauna, swimming pool.
Day 4 Caucasus – Moscow
5.00 am Wake up
5.30 am Breakfast
6.00 - 8.00 am Transfer to the airport
9.40 am Departure for Moscow.
Arrival to Moscow.
Transfer to the international terminal of the airport. Departure.
Free time options:
- Avalanche lectures (2 hours)
- Video watching
In case of bad weather we offer:
- Riding with instructors
Price: from USD 1 914
The program includes:
- single accommodation at 3* hotel on Krasnaya Polyana
- 2 days of heli-ski, 8 assured runs
- return transfer airport – hotel
- domestic air tickets (Moscow - Adler - Moscow)
- meals as per itinerary
- accompany with the high-level guides on all routes on the basis of 1 guide for each 5 persons;
- avalanche sensors
- visa application documents for the whole period of staying in Russia
The program does not include:
- international air tickets
- additional meals, drinks and dishes don’t included in the main menu.
- the rent of the snow scooter
- all expenses in case of poor weather, broken equipment, illness, late take off or early landing, caused by the client.
• the run routes are chosen by the guides and depend on the group riding level, weather and snow conditions
• guide informs the group about day schedule daily
• the program is planned for good weather
• we give “not used” money back in case of bad weather conditions or group danger
• we do not give money back to the client if the descend didn’t happen because of other reasons, such as broken equipment, illness, late take off or early landing, caused by the client.
Supporting staff: two guides, one English speaking
Other connections and additional accommodation
Provided you request that when booking your trip, we will book for you (subject to availability) any additional flight and accommodation either before or after the trip, either in Moscow (or St.Petersburg) or in the Caucasus.
Our helicopters, MI-8MTVs specially modernised for the task, can land at 5300m. Depending on altitude they take from 8 to 15 people, including two guides.
We are a responsible tour operator and for us the safety of our clients and the staff is of paramount importance. We would not run any trip that we did not consider reasonably safe. Should we for any reason consider the trip not safe, we will contact you to inform and discuss alternatives. We are in constant contact with our guides and local representatives and follow their advice very closely.