In order to send a request or get more detailed information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the booking forms below:|
Tours Order Form
Hotel Order Form
Transfer Order Form
Tickets Order Form
or call us at our toll free number 1-866-387-5141.
Spectacular Skiing In The Heart Of Dombai
Day 1. Moscow
Arrival to Moscow. Transfer to the Hotel (Ukraine,4*)
Free time. Transfer to the traditional Russian banya (sauna).
Optional excursion “Nightlife in Moscow” – the excursion includes city tour around Moscow with all main sights, visiting famous night clubs)
Day 2. Moscow
Breakfast in the hotel.
Excursion in the afternoon. Sightseeing tour of Moscow including Red Square, Lenin´s Mausoleum, St.Basil´s Cathedral, Moscow University, Bolshoi Theater, Moscow University, Christ the Saviour Cathedral, Tverskaya Street and the Arbat in air-conditioned car with English speaking guide.
Second part of excursion: visiting Kremlin and Armory. Duration 5 hours.
Evening transfer to the airport. Departure for Dombai
Day 2. Dombai
10.00 p.m. Arrival
10.00-0.00 p.m. – Transfer to the Hotel
0.00 – Check in at the Hotel, accommodation, rest.
Days 3-10. Dombai
8:00 am Wake-up call.
8.30-9.30 am Breakfast.
10.00-10.30 am Riding preparations and safety check
10.30 am Departure to landing pad.
11.00am Flying and riding.
1.00pm Break for lunch.
2.00pm Second riding session.
6.00pm Return to base.
Optional sauna, swimming pool.
Day 11, 12, 13. Dombai
Breakfast in the hotel. Free time. Sightseeing.
5.00am Wake up
6.00 - 8.00am Transfer to the airport
9.40 am Departure for Moscow.
Arrival to Moscow.
Transfer to the international terminal of the airport. Return home.
Free time options:
- Avalanche lectures (2 hours)
- Video watching
In case of bad weather we offer:
- Riding with instructors
Price of the program starts from $ 2 698
The program includes:
- single accommodation at the Ukraine Hotel (4*)
- accommodation on Dombai
- 5 days of heli-ski, 30 assured runs
- return transfer airport – hotel
- accompany with the high-level guides on all routes on the basis of 1 guide for each 5 persons;
- avalanche sensors
- visa application documents for the whole period of staying in Russia
The program does not include:
- international airtickets
- additional meals, drinks and dishes don’t included in the main menu.
- the rent of the snow scooter
- all expenses in case of poor weather, broken equipment, illness, late take off or early landing, caused by the client.
• the run routes are chosen by the guides and depend on the group riding level, weather and snow conditions
• guide informs the group about day schedule daily
• the program is planned for good weather
• we give “not used” money back in case of bad weather conditions or group danger
• we do not give money back to the client if the descend didn’t happen because of other reasons, such as broken equipment, illness, late take off or early landing, caused by the client.