In order to send a request or get more detailed information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the booking forms below:|
Tours Order Form
Hotel Order Form
Transfer Order Form
Tickets Order Form
or call us at our toll free number 1-866-387-5141.
Moscow - St. Petersburg Cruise
Day 1. Moscow
Arrival in Moscow, transfer to the ship, embark the cruise ship.
Day 2. Moscow
Bus city tour - main streets, squares and places of interest: Tverskaya avenue, Sparrow Hills, Victory Park, Novodevichy convent, Kutuzov prospect, Moscow State University, Red Square, Cathedral of the Christ the Savior, the Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts, White House.
Day 3. Moscow
Moscow. Sightseeing tour to the Kremlin - the historical center of Moscow, the former residence of Russian czars. Cathedral square. Visit to one of the Cathedrals.
Day 4. Cruise time
Stopover at the town of Uglich, visit toResurrection cathedral and St.John church, Uglich’s kremlin, St.Dimmitrius church, excursions.
Day 5. Cruise time
Stopover at Goritsy, visit to Kirilo-Belozersky monastery at the bank of the Sheksna river, excursion.
Day 6. Cruise time
Stopover at Kizhi island. Walking tour to the Open-Air Museum of Architecture - architectural ensemble, house of Schepin and Elizarov, chapel of Michael Archangel, church of Lasar Resurrection, church of Pokrov.
Day 7. Cruise time
Stopover at Mandroga wooden village.
Day 8. St. Petersburg
Bus city tour - all major St. Petersburg attractions: Kazansky and St. Isaac cathedrals, Palace square, Peter and Paul fortress, Peter the Great's house, Alexander Nevsky convent, Nevsky Avenue, Admiralty, Senat Square, Peter the Great monument, Smolny Cathedral, University.
Day 9. St. Petersburg
Excursion to the Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace. Set sail. Cruise time.
Day 10. St. Petersburg
Disembarkation, transfer to the airport.
Boat Deck: 1480.00 USD
Upper Deck: 1420.00 USD
Main Deck: 1360.00 USD
Suite Cabins: 1999.00 USD
Single Supplement: add 330.00 USD
- airport – cruise ship (Moscow)
- transfers during time of the cruise around St. Petersburg and Moscow
- ship – cruise ship (St. Petersburg)
- cabin (double occupancy) 9 nights total
- full board – three full meals daily starting from dinner on the day of arrival and finishing after breakfast on the day of departure
- Captain's welcome Cocktail party
- Gala Farewell Dinner at the ship
- All excursions as per the itinerary
- full time escorting guide in St. Petersburg and Moscow
- English speaking escorting managers aboard the ship
- at all the places and destinations of the cruise
- visa support
- travel insurance (with coverage up to 30,000 USD per person, evacuation included).
- Russian language and songs classes aboard the ship
- night entertainment and dancing aboard the ship
- folk shows at the ship
- daily aerobics aboard the ship
- tour of the ship's bridge
- bank transfer fee